Founded in 1937, CITEL is an industrial group which designs, manufactures and markets solutions for the protection of electrical equipment, data, and fixed and mobile telephony as well as for photovoltaic installations against transient overvoltages.
Discover examples of protections in stuation :
- Industrial sitesView application
- Wind TurbineView application
- Data CenterView application
- LED LightingView application
- Security systemsView application
- PV residential installationsView application
- PV industrial and public buildingView application
- PV power plants installationsView application
- Radiocom siteView application
Our products selection
Type 1 AC surge protectorDS134VG-230/G
The DS130VG is an extreme duty Type 1+2+3 AC surge protector device designed to protect at the entrance of the electrical installation.
This SPD is particularly useful in a high lightning density area where the risk of heavy surge current or even direct strike is high (eg: buildings equipped with lightning rods).
RJ surge protectorMJ8-ISDN
The MJ8-ISDN surge protector is designed to protect sensitive telecom terminals against lightning surges.
They are equipped with standard telecom connection allowing easy and intantaneous maintenance.