Founded in 1937, CITEL is an industrial group which designs, manufactures and markets solutions for the protection of electrical equipment, data, and fixed and mobile telephony as well as for photovoltaic installations against transient overvoltages.
Discover examples of protections in stuation :
- Industrial sitesView application
- Wind TurbineView application
- Data CenterView application
- LED LightingView application
- Security systemsView application
- PV residential installationsView application
- PV industrial and public buildingView application
- PV power plants installationsView application
- Radiocom siteView application
Our products selection
Type 1 PV surge protectorDS50PV-1000G/12KT1
Type 1+2 surge protector for Photovoltaic - Impulse currents Iimp/Itotal : 6.25/12.5 kA (10/350µs) - Common/Differential mode protection - Remote signaling (option) - EN 50539-11 compliance
The MLPC range is a comprehensive series of AC surge protectors dedicated to LED lighting system. The MLPC are very compact to be integrated into luminaires and are available 2 modes of connection (screw terminal or spring).